Rilla Alexander discusses in a very relatable and entertaining way, the all too familiar challenges we all face with taking our ideas from conception to completion.
This is a very resourceful and to the point guide for “bloggers, writers and online artists”. Read it, Use it, Share it!
Click the Image to open the pdf….your welcome!
“It tells the story of this web site, but more importantly, it offers 11,000 words of free advice on how to create your own success with your own project. I offer this information freely, but please use it wisely.
Who It’s For Bloggers, writers, online artists, and anyone otherwise interested in creating a new career or expanding their influence using social media. If you want your online presence to grow far beyond what it is now, read and apply.
What You’ll Learn How I Became a Full-Time Writer in 279 Days The Complete Revenue Estimate for my Personal Site in 2009 The World Domination Strategy for Establishing Your Brand Avoiding the Vampires who Want You to Fail Why Adsense (and most other Web Advertising) Sucks How to Stay Off the Digg Home Page and Still Get All the Traffic You Need”
1. Bring enough lunch to work to share
2. Say something nice to everyone you encounter
3. If someone admires something you own, give it to them (within reason).
4. Donate some of your time off to another coworker who could use the additional time off
6. Say, I’m sorry without saying but afterwards
7. Make it your intention to be kind…look for every opportunity each day
8. Listen for the answer when you ask someone how they’re doing
9. Pay the bill of the car behind you in the fast food lane.
10. Pick your child up early from school and catch a mid-day movie