How I’m Starting the New Year…
She’s singing about being Thankful for the life she has.
“This is Leonise as she stands in front of the small home in Haiti she shares with 11 other family members. Leonise’s angelic voice and endearing story of an impoverished yet appreciative life were brought to light by San Antonio’s KENS5 morning news anchor Sarah Forgany during a recent visit to Leonise’s Haitian Village.”
I started inspirationenergy less than 2 years ago and today it has over 2000 followers and nearly 30,000 views and growing! This year, I launched my new website begintobelieve where I use my life, gifts & professional experience to help people (mostly women!) to discover their gifts, establish goals and set practical & spiritual strategies for moving forward. So, since I have less time to search for the most inspirational material out there, I’m reaching out to you!
First, look through some of the posts on inspirationenergy so that you can get an idea of the type of things we feature . Note that this can be your work or someone else’s, so please state the source.
1. Personal or Spiritual Growth, Self Improvement, Health, Wealth, Business – Featured on Mondays
2. Charities, Causes, Selflessness- Featured on Wednesdays
3. Fun, Adventure, Humor- Featured on Fridays
1. Email your complete submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word SUBMISSION in the subject line. Included the respective category (1,2 or 3) and include a link back to your site and your email address for that I can notify you when you’ve been selected!
2. Follow inspirationenergy.wordpress.com
3. After review, I will select 2 to 4 submissions each month to be featured on inspirationenergy, which will highlight you as the source and be accompanied by the link back to your site.
4. You will be notified if your submission has been selected and when it will be featured.
5. Send any questions or inquiries via my contact page.
I heard this song as it play during the opening scene of the movie The Other Woman. I thought it was so beautiful, I had to find it so I could share it with you…enjoy!