Inspirationenergy is Now Accepting Guest Posts!
I started inspirationenergy less than 2 years ago and today it has over 2000 followers and nearly 30,000 views and growing! This year, I launched my new website begintobelieve where I use my life, gifts & professional experience to help people (mostly women!) to discover their gifts, establish goals and set practical & spiritual strategies for moving forward. So, since I have less time to search for the most inspirational material out there, I’m reaching out to you!
Here’s How to Submit Your Inspiring Quotes, Music, Videos, Stories, Pictures and Post!
First, look through some of the posts on inspirationenergy so that you can get an idea of the type of things we feature . Note that this can be your work or someone else’s, so please state the source.
Your inspiring submissions must focus on at least one of these three categories:
1. Personal or Spiritual Growth, Self Improvement, Health, Wealth, Business – Featured on Mondays
2. Charities, Causes, Selflessness- Featured on Wednesdays
3. Fun, Adventure, Humor- Featured on Fridays
1. Email your complete submission to email@example.com with the word SUBMISSION in the subject line. Included the respective category (1,2 or 3) and include a link back to your site and your email address for that I can notify you when you’ve been selected!
2. Follow inspirationenergy.wordpress.com
3. After review, I will select 2 to 4 submissions each month to be featured on inspirationenergy, which will highlight you as the source and be accompanied by the link back to your site.
4. You will be notified if your submission has been selected and when it will be featured.
5. Send any questions or inquiries via my contact page.
So, that’s it… Good luck and I can’t wait to see your exciting and inspirational submissions!
Go to my Gumroad page and Download my new ebook How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It! Free -Extended Until June 13, 2014! Visit my new website begintobelieve.com for more tools and inspiration to get you on your way!
Mom 2.0 Summit
April 29th – May 1st, 2015
An open conversation between Moms + Marketers.
“The Mom 2.0 Summit is a premier professional conference for influential mom bloggers and female entrepreneurs who create online content. Every year, leaders in media and industry converge at the Summit to compare notes, discuss ideas, and forecast what’s next for women online and in the marketplace.”
I missed this year’s event…here’s to looking to 2015!
I know it’s hard to have a dream in the back of your mind and the bottom of your heart and feel like it’s never going to happen; How To Begin To Believe will help you to acquire the skills and habits to get started and get it done!
So, for a period of time, I’m offering How To Begin To Believe at a “PAY WHAT YOU WANT” price. So get it now and be sure to come back and give me your feedback!
What If You Could Begin to Change the Course of Your Life By Following 12 Practical Steps?
… is my new e-book created specifically for those of us who not only struggle to get things done but struggle with believing we can do it in the first place!
I wrote this from a place of knowing what it’s like to see a goal in the distance but not know exactly how to get there. It’s for those of us who struggle with believing that we can accomplish our dreams. And there’s is one thing I can guarantee and that is, if you don’t believe you can do it, then you probably won’t.
After living through years of an abusive relationship, I was able free myself from a life of fear and abuse, finish college, raised millions of dollars as the executive director of a non-profit serving to the needs of the under-served, buy a home of my own and marry the true man of my dreams! You can read more about the challenges I’ve overcome here!
The fact is, no matter how great or small, accomplishing anything begins with having the basic and fundamental belief that you can do it! Our ability to believe in ourselves dictates the quality of our lives and the extent to which we can be of service to others. But very often we can be hindered by how we are perceived by others and most importantly, how we perceive ourselves.
From time to time we may find ourselves wrestling with indecisiveness, self-doubt, procrastination, laziness and/or a lack of self worth. And far too often live in sacrifice to those we love and those who sign our paychecks, rarely making our own personal needs a priority.
I’ve spent the last year studying the power of believing and the greatness it can cause. And here are my best strategies so far on not only how to begin to believe but how to see it through and get it done greatly!
As a part of your 12 Essential Steps progress, you’ll find inside :
- An excellent and exciting tool that will allow you to collaborate with your friends and family as you make your way through this process!
- Practical and Spiritual Steps that are Doable and Effective!
- Access to Personal Support if you need it.
- No B.S, No Fluff!