When I started my business, even though I had and still have so much to learn, I was resolved and comforted that I knew that helping people to find their path and giving them the keys to make it happen, was something I knew how to do. This knowing is what continues to push me over Every. Single. Hurdle. Everyday!
But I understand that coming to this clarity takes time, courage, and skills and this is the short list! This is why the very first thing I wanted to do when I started out was to create a simple but impactful guide to help get you over the hump, to get you to a place where you can at least begin to believe that it is possible!
I wrote How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It!, to lay out a practical and common sense guide to getting over fear, mystery and doubt and all the other crap that has tried to make you believe that you can’t do IT!
How to Begin to Believe, is 22 pages of clean, concise and compassionate information written with the heart of someone who knows that in your quiet moments, you are wondering and wanting more! I was there! I was once literally alone, on the floor and in tears feeling like, “what the f*ck am I doing?!” I knew I had to drastically change the course of my life and stop that negative patterns that I was repeating day in and day out.
I knew there were things I knew how to do and that doing these things would help me to have a better life. But because I lacked a plan of action that would help me to undo a history of bad habits, bad decisions and a lack of confidence, I could never get to them!
Once I was able to reconnect to my spiritual self, I was then able to create a doable step by step plan that eventually got me out and on course finally and for good!
And it’s important to know going in that this process takes time, but you have to start, so start here!
How To Begin To Believe… is for those of us who not only struggle to get things done but struggle with believing we can do it in the first place. I wrote this from a place of knowing what it’s like to see a goal in the distance but not know exactly how to get there. It’s for those of us who struggle with self-doubt, a lack of confidence and sound prayerful direction.
And there’s is one thing I can guarantee and that is, if you don’t believe you can do it, then you probably won’t. So, here are my best strategies so far on not only how to begin to believe but how to see it through and get it done!
Inspirationenergy is Now Accepting Guest Posts!
I started inspirationenergy less than 2 years ago and today it has over 2000 followers and nearly 30,000 views and growing! This year, I launched my new website begintobelieve where I use my life, gifts & professional experience to help people (mostly women!) to discover their gifts, establish goals and set practical & spiritual strategies for moving forward. So, since I have less time to search for the most inspirational material out there, I’m reaching out to you!
Here’s How to Submit Your Inspiring Quotes, Music, Videos, Stories, Pictures and Post!
First, look through some of the posts on inspirationenergy so that you can get an idea of the type of things we feature . Note that this can be your work or someone else’s, so please state the source.
Your inspiring submissions must focus on at least one of these three categories:
1. Personal or Spiritual Growth, Self Improvement, Health, Wealth, Business – Featured on Mondays
2. Charities, Causes, Selflessness- Featured on Wednesdays
3. Fun, Adventure, Humor- Featured on Fridays
1. Email your complete submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word SUBMISSION in the subject line. Included the respective category (1,2 or 3) and include a link back to your site and your email address for that I can notify you when you’ve been selected!
2. Follow inspirationenergy.wordpress.com
3. After review, I will select 2 to 4 submissions each month to be featured on inspirationenergy, which will highlight you as the source and be accompanied by the link back to your site.
4. You will be notified if your submission has been selected and when it will be featured.
5. Send any questions or inquiries via my contact page.
So, that’s it… Good luck and I can’t wait to see your exciting and inspirational submissions!
Go to my Gumroad page and Download my new ebook How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It! Free -Extended Until June 13, 2014! Visit my new website begintobelieve.com for more tools and inspiration to get you on your way!
Mom 2.0 Summit
April 29th – May 1st, 2015
An open conversation between Moms + Marketers.
“The Mom 2.0 Summit is a premier professional conference for influential mom bloggers and female entrepreneurs who create online content. Every year, leaders in media and industry converge at the Summit to compare notes, discuss ideas, and forecast what’s next for women online and in the marketplace.”
I missed this year’s event…here’s to looking to 2015!
I just recently completed my ebook How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It! I used the tool Gumroad to publish it here on inspirationenergy and allow my readers to safely pay and download!
Got a product you’ve been holding on to for a while? Checkout this video by Fizzle and see how it can work to help you to finally find the courage to jump!
And when you’re finished learn more about Fizzle in the next video!
See how I did it here: How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It! …IT WORKS!
“The gratitude that you receive from others is a reflection of your creative genius.”- Danielle Laporte
As we ponder the question, what do I do in my life where I can both do what I love and make a living at it; I propose another question, “what do people thank you for?”
What is it that you consistent bring to the lives of people around you that generate sincere, organic and overwhelming “THANK YOUs”?
Whether it’s something tangible or intangible, odds are that when you’re doing this thing, it makes you feel good; you know in your heart that you’re good at it and you know that people are going to appreciate it and appreciate you when you’re done!
So then the million dollar question becomes, how do you take this thing and begin to turn it in to work that you love? (work meaning… I get paid to do this!)
Here’s how to get started:
- Listen. Listen for or think about those moments when people or animals even expressed to you sincere gratitude and thankfulness for something you’ve done.
- Write them down. Make a “What Do People Thank Me For?” list, where you make note of these moments every time they happen and answer these questions.
- What did I do?
- Who did I do it for?
- How did it make me feel as I did it and how did I feel when I finished?
- How did this thing make a difference in the person’s life?
- Would I want to do this every day if I could?
- Look for consistencies. There will probably be more than one thing happening here, so that’s why it’s important to catch every moment and make special note of consistencies.
- Discover Your Gift. Review your “What Do People Thank Me For?” list and look for that one thing that consistently showed up and had the most satisfying results. What’s revealed is your God given gift! You may be surprised at the outcome!
- Do it more often but now with intention! Now that you know what people consistently thank you for, do it often and with intention!
- Offer to do it instead of maybe waiting to be asked.
- Begin to study and educate yourself on the details of how to do it better.
- Search for other people who are doing the same thing successfully and are where you want to be.
- Create a POA- Plan of Action! Begin to work on creating a step by step action plan to get you on your way. I’ll help you with this one in upcoming posts and in my soon to be released ebook, “How to Begin to Believe”. So if you would like a copy, subscribe and you’ll be the first to know and don’t worry about the cost, you can pay what you want!
Time for Spirit and Gratitude
Say This With Me:
Thank you God, for allowing me to touch the lives of others in a positive way…for this, I am truly grateful.
Allow me to expand my reach of service and direct me in my path.
Checkout more like this on believebegreat.com