I started inspirationenergy less than 2 years ago and today it has over 2000 followers and nearly 30,000 views and growing! This year, I launched my new website begintobelieve where I use my life, gifts & professional experience to help people (mostly women!) to discover their gifts, establish goals and set practical & spiritual strategies for moving forward. So, since I have less time to search for the most inspirational material out there, I’m reaching out to you!
First, look through some of the posts on inspirationenergy so that you can get an idea of the type of things we feature . Note that this can be your work or someone else’s, so please state the source.
1. Personal or Spiritual Growth, Self Improvement, Health, Wealth, Business – Featured on Mondays
2. Charities, Causes, Selflessness- Featured on Wednesdays
3. Fun, Adventure, Humor- Featured on Fridays
1. Email your complete submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word SUBMISSION in the subject line. Included the respective category (1,2 or 3) and include a link back to your site and your email address for that I can notify you when you’ve been selected!
2. Follow inspirationenergy.wordpress.com
3. After review, I will select 2 to 4 submissions each month to be featured on inspirationenergy, which will highlight you as the source and be accompanied by the link back to your site.
4. You will be notified if your submission has been selected and when it will be featured.
5. Send any questions or inquiries via my contact page.
Go to my Gumroad page and Download my new ebook How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It! Free -Extended Until June 13, 2014! Visit my new website begintobelieve.com for more tools and inspiration to get you on your way!
Go to my Gumroad page and Download my new ebook How to Begin to Believe- 12 Essential Steps to Believing You Can Do It! Free Until June 7, 2014! Visit my new website begintobelieve.com for more tools and inspiration to get you on your way!
April 29th – May 1st, 2015
I missed this year’s event…here’s to looking to 2015!