I know it’s hard to have a dream in the back of your mind and the bottom of your heart and feel like it’s never going to happen; How To Begin To Believe will help you to acquire the skills and habits to get started and get it done!
So, for a period of time, I’m offering How To Begin To Believe at a “PAY WHAT YOU WANT” price. So get it now and be sure to come back and give me your feedback!
What If You Could Begin to Change the Course of Your Life By Following 12 Practical Steps?
… is my new e-book created specifically for those of us who not only struggle to get things done but struggle with believing we can do it in the first place!
I wrote this from a place of knowing what it’s like to see a goal in the distance but not know exactly how to get there. It’s for those of us who struggle with believing that we can accomplish our dreams. And there’s is one thing I can guarantee and that is, if you don’t believe you can do it, then you probably won’t.
After living through years of an abusive relationship, I was able free myself from a life of fear and abuse, finish college, raised millions of dollars as the executive director of a non-profit serving to the needs of the under-served, buy a home of my own and marry the true man of my dreams! You can read more about the challenges I’ve overcome here!
The fact is, no matter how great or small, accomplishing anything begins with having the basic and fundamental belief that you can do it! Our ability to believe in ourselves dictates the quality of our lives and the extent to which we can be of service to others. But very often we can be hindered by how we are perceived by others and most importantly, how we perceive ourselves.
From time to time we may find ourselves wrestling with indecisiveness, self-doubt, procrastination, laziness and/or a lack of self worth. And far too often live in sacrifice to those we love and those who sign our paychecks, rarely making our own personal needs a priority.
I’ve spent the last year studying the power of believing and the greatness it can cause. And here are my best strategies so far on not only how to begin to believe but how to see it through and get it done greatly!
As a part of your 12 Essential Steps progress, you’ll find inside :
- An excellent and exciting tool that will allow you to collaborate with your friends and family as you make your way through this process!
- Practical and Spiritual Steps that are Doable and Effective!
- Access to Personal Support if you need it.
- No B.S, No Fluff!
Here is a sneak peak!
“Coursera is an education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free.
We envision a future where everyone has access to a world-class education. We aim to empower people with education that will improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.”
My new guilty pleasure, get ready to laugh!
An Interactive View of TIME Magazine’s- “The Top of America” from 1 World Trade Center NYC
“The gratitude that you receive from others is a reflection of your creative genius.”- Danielle Laporte
As we ponder the question, what do I do in my life where I can both do what I love and make a living at it; I propose another question, “what do people thank you for?”
What is it that you consistent bring to the lives of people around you that generate sincere, organic and overwhelming “THANK YOUs”?
Whether it’s something tangible or intangible, odds are that when you’re doing this thing, it makes you feel good; you know in your heart that you’re good at it and you know that people are going to appreciate it and appreciate you when you’re done!
So then the million dollar question becomes, how do you take this thing and begin to turn it in to work that you love? (work meaning… I get paid to do this!)
Here’s how to get started:
- Listen. Listen for or think about those moments when people or animals even expressed to you sincere gratitude and thankfulness for something you’ve done.
- Write them down. Make a “What Do People Thank Me For?” list, where you make note of these moments every time they happen and answer these questions.
- What did I do?
- Who did I do it for?
- How did it make me feel as I did it and how did I feel when I finished?
- How did this thing make a difference in the person’s life?
- Would I want to do this every day if I could?
- Look for consistencies. There will probably be more than one thing happening here, so that’s why it’s important to catch every moment and make special note of consistencies.
- Discover Your Gift. Review your “What Do People Thank Me For?” list and look for that one thing that consistently showed up and had the most satisfying results. What’s revealed is your God given gift! You may be surprised at the outcome!
- Do it more often but now with intention! Now that you know what people consistently thank you for, do it often and with intention!
- Offer to do it instead of maybe waiting to be asked.
- Begin to study and educate yourself on the details of how to do it better.
- Search for other people who are doing the same thing successfully and are where you want to be.
- Create a POA- Plan of Action! Begin to work on creating a step by step action plan to get you on your way. I’ll help you with this one in upcoming posts and in my soon to be released ebook, “How to Begin to Believe”. So if you would like a copy, subscribe and you’ll be the first to know and don’t worry about the cost, you can pay what you want!
Time for Spirit and Gratitude
Say This With Me:
Thank you God, for allowing me to touch the lives of others in a positive way…for this, I am truly grateful.
Allow me to expand my reach of service and direct me in my path.
Checkout more like this on believebegreat.com